We help you initiate your research or transfer ideas: Together we plan your national, European or international project. We focus on the choice of the right programme and funding, the arrangement of the best project structure, the choice of the project partners and many other questions important for the application process.
To support your research activities we provide free access to you to the following software :
• MAXQDA (qualitative research)
• Qualtrics (quantitative research)
• QuestionPro (quantitative research)
• f4 transkript (transcription)
The following data banks may be used free of charge:
• The ELFI data bank to research aid programmes which provides information about topical aid programmes at national and international level.
• SciPort RLP - the research platform for Rhineland-Palatinate where all universities report on their research activities. The data bank contains the following information: Projects, publications, Who is Who.
• Top science – economy meets science. The main entrance is supported by the Chambers of Industry and Commerce in Baden-Wurttemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate.